- Legendary Encounters: Firefly
Legendary Encounters: Firefly
In Legendary Encounters: Firefly, players take on the roles of characters from the series and work together to complete objectives for episodes from the Firefly TV show. Players each select an Avatar out of the Main Characters of the game. Each game will have 5 Main Characters and 4 Supporting Characters, so all 9 crew members will be part of each game. The 14-card stack for each Supporting Character is shuffled together to form the Crew Deck, which will be used to build up each player's deck.
Legendary Encounters: A Firefly Deck Building Game is a standalone game in the Legendary Encounters series that utilizes the Legendary Encounters system set in the Firefly universe. Build up your deck, coordinate with your crew, and upgrade your ship to gain advantages, but be careful that Serenity does not too many ship strikes. Get ready to explore the 'Verse!
Following Legendary Encounters: Alien and Legendary Encounters: Predator comes Legendary Encounters: Firefly, a stand-alone game utilizing the Legendary Encounters system set in the Firefly universe.
- Play as the crew of the Serenity.
- Players must work both with each other to complete each episode that players choose.
- Once players complete an episode, everything resets to start anew.
- Each Core Set comes with over 500 playable cards featuring all original art!
- The game will feature some of Firefly’s greatest protagonists, including Patience, Niska, Saphron and the evil Alliance.
- Upgrade your ship to gain an advantage, but becareful that Serenity does not get enough strikes to end the game.
- Also included will be a game mat to help to organize the play field.
- 500 total Original art Card set
- Full Color Game mat
- Full Color Rule Book
- Card inserts for easy organization